9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ever wanted to learn about furniture refurbishing?
Come join us on Saturday, February 22nd from 9 AM to 1 PM to learn all about the art of furniture refurbishing and even apply techniques to your very own piece of furniture! Additionally, you’ll also receive 10% off your purchase of Annie Sloan paint or paint supplies during the workshop day!
- Properly prepare your piece for a lasting, beautiful finish
- Select color combinations and paint your piece using Chalk Paint®
- Properly finish your piece with Annie Sloan Soft Wax
Furniture Painting Guidelines:
- To ensure that you can finish during the workshop, furniture size should not be larger than 36” tall or 36” wide and must be easily transferable. You must be able to carry your piece in and take it home with you at the end.
- Small wooden chairs, end tables or nightstands are perfect. If you have a larger piece in mind, please bring in a couple of the doors and drawers to complete in class.
- If you are working on a large project such as a kitchen, bring some cabinet doors or drawers to work on!
Please wear comfortable “painting” clothes.
Duration: Approximately 3 Hours
Location: Adjectives Altamonte
Cost: $85 per person
Materials: Materials will be supplied, you just need to bring a small piece of your choice! (Preferably wood)
Class sizes are limited and payment is needed to reserve your spot. We take all major credit cards and PayPal via our secure website, or you can call in your credit card number over the phone if you prefer at 321-203-2525.
Classes are subject to change. Ticket Sales may end up to 48 hours prior to the time of the event. If for any reason there is a cancellation, you may transfer to another class or receive a full refund.
“There’s no need for tiresome priming and sanding – you can get straight to the fun bit!”
– Annie Sloan