- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: 321-203-2525
Do you love the look of painted furniture, but aren’t sure where to begin? There’s nothing like practicing on an actual piece of furniture! Join us for this fun furniture painting workshop on how to use world-renowned Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan! You will learn how to transform a drab piece of furniture into a fabulous new find.
Let us help you re-imagine, refresh, and restyle your space. Bring in your own small piece of furniture to paint and use our materials, supplies, and expertise as we guide you through the process of the many styles that Chalk Paint® has to offer.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Properly prepare your piece for a lasting, beautiful finish
- Select color combinations and paint your piece using Chalk Paint®
- Dry or wet distress, antique, or white wash your piece
- Properly finish your piece with Annie Sloan Soft Wax
If you’re ready to have a fun-filled, informative day, reserve your spot now for our next workshop!
Duration: Three hours
Location: Adjectives Altamonte
Materials: We’ll supply everything you need including all 38 colors to explore! Just bring your small furniture piece!
Workshop Fee: $75, including all materials (even paint and wax!)
Class sizes are limited and payment is needed to reserve your spot. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal via our secure website.
Classes are subject to change. Ticket Sales may end up to 48 hours prior to the time of the event. If for any reason there is a cancellation, you may transfer to another class or receive a full refund.
Planning a friends night out, team outing, or party? Do you have 6 or more people? Send us quick message with the details. We can plan a special Chalk Paint® workshop party just for you and your group!
Furniture Painting Guidelines:
- To ensure that you can finish during the workshop, furniture size should not be larger than 36” tall or 36” wide (preferably wood). Small wooden chairs, end tables or nightstands are perfect. If you have a larger piece in mind, please bring in the doors and drawers to complete in class.
- If you are working on a large project such as a kitchen, bring some cabinet doors or drawers to work on!
- If you do not have a piece of furniture, please contact us ahead of time for recommendations on where you may find an item for your class.
- You must be able to carry your piece in and take it home with you at the end.
- Please wear comfortable “painting” clothes.
The wonderful part of this furniture painting workshop is that you will leave with a small piece of furniture completely transformed by YOU, in a Chalk Paint® color and finish YOU have chosen!
What is Chalk Paint®?
Chalk Paint® is a true artist’s medium and goes on any surface, including wood, concrete, and melamine, making it the perfect choice for ANY project – no sanding, no priming, and the flexibility to achieve a virtually unlimited number of decorative effects. In addition, it has no odor and is completely safe to use indoors. This Chalk Paint® workshop is for beginners as well as experienced painters.
Let us help you re-imagine, refresh, and restyle your space. As an exclusive seller for Chalk Paint®® by Annie Sloan in the Central Florida area, we pride ourselves on sharing these common threads of the inspiration, innovation, and individualism with Annie Sloan and with you, our community.
Now you have no excuse but to learn Annie’s inspiring techniques for painting furniture, fabric and much more! Receive up-to-date practical advice about painting furniture and using color from our authorized stockists. And let your imagination run wild in our local world of Annie Sloan.