- Faux Finishes
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Faux Finishes
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Ready to take your Chalk Paint® skills to the next level? The Faux Finishes workshop is an Intermediate class that dives deeper into the infinite abilities of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®. With our tips, hints and secrets, you won’t believe what you can do! Even if you’ve dabbled with Chalk Paint® in the past, you will learn much more about using this incredible paint, and leave with the knowledge and confidence you need to make your Chalk Paint® project a success!
In this Intermediate class you will learn how to:
- A deep understanding of how Chalk Paint® interacts with your surface, and what you need to consider when starting your project.
- Create multiple samples boards to practice each new faux finish
- Several hands-on techniques to help you achieve exactly the look you want, whether it’s rustic farmhouse, fabulous French antique, coastal or modern.
- Hands on instruction creating different faux finishes including: Two-tone distress, Antiqued vs. Distressed, Smooth Finish, Crackle Effect
- The best techniques for using Chalk Paint® Wax, the easy and traditional sealer and finish for Chalk Paint®.
- The differences between all 4 different colors of Wax and how to apply them for your desired effect.
If you’re ready to have a fun-filled, informative day, reserve your spot now for our next workshop!
Duration: Three Hours
Location: Adjectives Altamonte
Materials: We’ll supply everything you need including boards, paint and wax
Workshop Fee: $125
Class sizes are limited and payment is needed to reserve your spot. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal via our secure website.
Classes are subject to change. Ticket Sales may end up to 48 hours prior to the time of the event. If for any reason there is a cancellation, you may transfer to another class or receive a full refund.
Planning a friends night out, team outing, or party? Do you have 6 or more people? Send us quick message with the details. We can plan a special Chalk Paint® workshop party just for you and your group!
What is Chalk Paint®?
Chalk Paint® is a true artist’s medium and goes on any surface, including wood, concrete, and melamine, making it the perfect choice for ANY project – no sanding, no priming, and the flexibility to achieve a virtually unlimited number of decorative effects. In addition, it has no odor and is completely safe to use indoors. This Chalk Paint® workshop is for beginners as well as experienced painters.
Let us help you re-imagine, refresh, and restyle your space. As an exclusive seller for Chalk Paint®® by Annie Sloan in the Central Florida area, we pride ourselves on sharing these common threads of the inspiration, innovation, and individualism with Annie Sloan and with you, our community.
Now you have no excuse but to learn Annie’s inspiring techniques for painting furniture, fabric and much more! Receive up-to-date practical advice about painting furniture and using color from our authorized stockists. And let your imagination run wild in our local world of Annie Sloan.