- 7/8 DSLR Photography
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- 11/18 DSLR Photography
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- 1/13 Beginner's Photography Class
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- 2/18 Beginner's Photography Class
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- 5/12 Beginner & Intermediate Photography
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Are You Still Shooting In Auto Mode?
Do you have a DSLR camera that you only shoot in Auto mode because the rest of the camera seems too daunting to understand? It’s okay, you’re not alone! In this unique and engaging photography workshop, you will discover how easy and fun photography can be. Learn ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, Lighting, Composition, and so much more! Leave feeling confident and fully capable of taking great photos, easily, in any scenario.
This is the Beginner and Intermediate DSLR Photography Learning Series. In this 2 part class, you will learn how to build even more confidence behind the lens as you start to learn the manual settings on your camera. Start thinking like a pro and learn how to control your camera with more creative intention. In this class, you will practice entirely in Manual Mode and learn more about the technical side as we dive deeper into the art of photography.
What’s In The Beginner Class?
Learn the smart fundamentals of taking great photos quickly so you can get back to what’s important, enjoying the moment. With 3 hours of hands-on guidance, this class is jam-packed with great tips and resources from a professional photographer who is in the field every day.
What’s In The Intermediate Class?
You have already started to master the fundamentals of photography, ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed. Now learn how to take more control of those creative settings and capture even better photos using Manual Mode and adding more settings to your bag of photography knowledge. Here’s what we have in store for you.
- Start to master Manual Mode using ISO, Shutter Speed, & Aperture
- Learn how to use the camera’s Meter to take a proper exposure
- Understand different Meter Modes and when to use each one
- Learn how to control the Focal Points on your camera
- Understand different Focus Modes and when to use each one
- Learn How To Pan & Shoot Action with more Shutter Speed learning
- Practice shooting scenarios in Manual indoors and outside
Is This Class Right For You?
- Do you have a DSLR camera and you always keep it on auto?
- Do you love to travel and take photos, but want to bring your photos to life?
- Do you love to take photos even with your cell phone, but you know you can do better?
- Do you feel a bit intimidated by all the buttons and settings on your DSLR camera, but you love to shoot?
- Are you are tired of taking average, boring shots but don’t know where to start learning?
- Do you want to document all the great moments in your life but you don’t want to miss enjoying them either?
If you said yes to any of these questions – then, yes! This class is perfect for you. These classes will book up fast. Register today and don’t miss this chance to learn a lifelong creative skill that you will enjoy forever.
Meet Your Teacher: Danielle Werner
You will enjoy taking her classes because she is a passionate and super approachable teacher. Originally from Florida, Danielle has returned after over 10 years of professional photography experience around the world and she is here to share her secrets with you!
Hi Photo Enthusiasts!
My name is Danielle and my company is called, Live Wonderful. I am a brand and lifestyle photographer shooting and playing in Orlando, Florida. With a mild obsession for travel and adventure, I’ve spent 15+ years photographing people, culture, and places all around the world, and teaching others how to do the same.
I believe everyone deserves beautiful, eye-catching images. So whether you want to learn behind the lens or be captured in front of it, I’m here to help you create great photos and see life through a new lens. Hope to see you in class soon! x Danielle
Are you ready to have a fun-filled, inspiring day?
Seeing life through a new lens is about letting your curiosity take you places you never knew possible. Now it’s time to let your curiosity take you to the next level in this creative journey called, Photography.
Reserve your spot now for our next Beginners and Intermediate Photography Class!
Duration: Beginner portion 10-1pm, Intermediate portion 2-5pm
Location: Adjectives Winter Garden
Materials: DSLR or mirrorless camera (has a detachable lens). Also, bring pen and paper (if you love to take notes).
Class sizes are limited, and dates are subject to change. You must register to reserve your spot. Ticket Sales may end up to 48 hours prior to the time of the event. If for any reason there is a cancellation, you may transfer to another class or receive a full refund.
Planning a friends night out, team outing, or party? Do you have 6 or more people? Send us quick message with the details. We can plan a special Photography workshop party just for you and your group!