- 2/17: Beginner DSLR Photography
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
In this unique and engaging photography workshop, you will discover how easy and fun photography can be. Break out of Auto! Learn ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, Lighting, Composition, and so much more! Explore Winter Garden while learning and growing with your camera! Leave feeling confident and fully capable of taking great photos, easily, in any scenario.
Stop shooting on Auto Mode and Start Taking Great Photos Anytime.
What’s In This Class?
Learn the smart fundamentals for taking great photos quickly so you can get back to what’s important, enjoying the moment. With hands-on guidance, this class is jam-packed with great tips and resources from a professional photographer who is in the field every day.
- Tips And Tricks For Taking Great Photos
- Creative Elements of Visual Storytelling
- Understand The Buttons on YOUR Camera
- Exposure, ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture
- Learn How To Freeze and Show Movement
- Understand Depth of Field and Focusing and so much more!
Why Take This Class?
- Learn From A Professional Photographer
- Interactive Small Group Classes
- Hands-On Practice w/ One-On-One Guidance
- Detailed and Comprehensive Digital Notes
What Do You Need?
- DSLR Camera & 1 Lens
- Charged Camera Battery
- Empty Memory Card To Shoot
- Notebook & Pencil For Taking Notes
- No Prior Experience Necessary
Is This Class Right For You?
If you feel a bit intimidated by all the buttons and settings on your camera, but you love taking photos, this class is for you. If you want to document all the great moments in your life but you don’t want to miss enjoying them either, take this class. You’ll be so glad you did.
Stop shooting on Auto and take great photos anytime. Learn how to capture life the way it feels to you right now and start taking photos you are actually proud of.
These classes will book up fast. Register today and don’t miss this chance to learn a lifelong creative skill that you will enjoy forever.
Meet Your Teacher: Jason Cannon
If you’re ready to have a fun-filled, informative day?
Reserve your spot now for our next Beginner’s Photography Workshop!
Location: Adjectives Winter Garden
Teacher: Jason Cannon
Materials: DSLR or mirrorless camera
Class sizes are limited, and dates are subject to change. You must register to reserve your spot. Ticket Sales may end up to 48 hours prior to the time of the event. If for any reason there is a cancellation, you may transfer to another class or receive a full refund.
Planning a friends night out, team outing, or party? Do you have 6 or more people? Send us quick message with the details. We can plan a special Photography workshop party just for you and your group!