In this fun and vibrant painting workshop, you will discover the many possibilities and techniques for using watercolor paints. Leave feeling confident and creative to make your own unique artwork, stationary, and so much more!
Here’s what we have in store for you:
- Learning and experimenting with the paints and tools
- Hands on training from our professional local artist (and Art Teacher by day!)
- Fun hand painted instruction sheets for further your learning after the class
- New themes every month
- Wine and drinks for a relaxing hands-on workshop
All that, in one class?
Many people think that they are not creative enough to learn how to paint. Our class will break you free from that mindset and get your artistic juices flowing. Kara has taught hundreds of students to become lovers and creators of painting. This hands-on workshop will prepare you to create your very own works of art.
Are you ready to make your own wall painting, cards, and fun notes, or just have a relaxing time? You are going to love what you learn – and how you learn it.
If you’re ready to break through and discover your creative side, reserve your spot now for our next Watercolor and Wine Workshop.
Check for this months theme!
Duration: Two to three hours
Location: Adjectives Winter Garden (dates below)
Teacher: Kara McKean
Materials: We’ll supply everything you need including snacks and beverages too!
Cost: $65, includes the full class presentation and take home hand painted techniques guide!
Check out our Bring A Friend Discounts. It’s just $50 per person when you register together.
For available times and dates please Sign up Here
- Class sizes are limited and payment is needed to reserve your spot. We take all major credit cards and PayPal via our secure website, or you can call in your credit card number over the phone if you prefer at 321-422-2710
- Planning a friends night out, team outing, or party? Do you have 6 or more people? Send us quick message with the details. We can plan a special Painting workshop party just for you and your group!
About Our Instructor Kara
Kara is a watercolor artist and illustrator based in Winter Park, Florida. While she has been painting and drawing since she can remember, her love of watercolor really began during post grad classes at SCAD in Atlanta. She loves the expressive color and the fluidity of watercolor. Kara has been teaching drawing and painting at the high school level since 2003 and in 2016 began teaching Watercolor & Wine Workshops. She loves to teach and gets so much joy when her students feel successful. Her online retail shop and design studio are where Kara’s modern and vibrant watercolors come to life through products and clientele work.
The retail side focuses on a range of products for the home, such as art prints, and paper goods, while the design studio focuses on creating specialty wedding stationeries for brides, custom animal and house portraits, and custom crests. She paints out of her home studio, most days with her two children, Claire and Grant beside her.