In this fun and creative workshop, you will discover the many possibilities and techniques for creating your own jewelry. Leave feeling confident in making your own one of a kind necklaces and bracelets. You will also get the knowledge and skills you need to create so much more!
Here’s what we have in store for you:
- Knowledge of tools, materials, and techniques
- A multi-layer necklace made of rhondelle cut beads
- A double strand bracelet made of rhondelle cut beads
- An understanding of different techniques in how jewelry is made
- Skills that will allow you to continue creating pieces just as unique as you are
How many times have you seen a necklace or bracelet, and wished you could have something so beautiful? During this hands on workshop, your instructor, an Adjectives Artist, will teach you the basic techniques of jewelry making. Everyone will create their own beautiful necklace and bracelet combo, that are sure to make all your friends ask, “Where did you get that?”
If you’re ready to be your own stylist and show off your creativity with your personal style, come join us!
Duration: Two to three hours
Location: Adjectives Winter Garden
Cost: $50, includes the full class presentation and take home necklace and bracelet set!
Materials: We’ll supply everything you need including all materials and supplies!
Check out our Discounts when you bring a group.
|Jewelry Design Workshop in Winter Garden||Adjectives Winter Garden||
- Class sizes are limited and payment is needed to reserve your spot. We take all major credit cards and PayPal via our secure website, or you can call in your credit card number over the phone if you prefer at 321-422-2710
- Planning a friends night out, team outing, or party? Do you have 6 or more people? Send us quick message with the details. We can plan a special workshop party just for you and your group!
About Our Instructor, Cathryn!
Our instructor has been making jewelry for over 10 years. She first got her start making jewelry for her grandmother who could no longer use the tiny lobster clasps on her jewelry. So, as all good grand-daughters do, she took a jewelry class. The next week she handed her grandmother three necklaces that easily fit over her head, without needing clasps. The amount of joy and appreciation inspired her to continue making jewelry, and now wants to teach others the same. Being able to say, “I made it myself”, gives you an amazing sense of pride. This workshop gives you the knowledge and skills to continue creating, and personalizing pieces for yourself, for friends and for family.