Our CHALK PAINT® Expert Painting Workshop is the perfect class for learning all about Annie Sloan’s signature creation, Chalk Paint® – the world-renowned furniture paint that started a revolution! With our tips, hints, and secrets, you won’t believe what you can do. Even if you’ve dabbled with Chalk Paint® in the past, in this Chalk Paint® workshop we’ll teach you much more about using this incredible paint. You’ll walk away with the knowledge and confidence you need to make any Chalk Paint® project a success!
What can you expect to learn?
- In this course, you’ll learn how to use Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan to give your furniture and decor items new life.
- First, we give you a deep understanding of how Chalk Paint® interacts with your surface, and what you need to consider when starting your project.
- Then, we teach you several hands-on techniques to help you achieve exactly the look you want, whether it’s rustic farmhouse, fabulous French antique, or modern.
- We’ll also cover the best techniques for using Chalk Paint® Wax, the easy and traditional sealer and finish for Chalk Paint®.
If you’re ready to have a fun-filled, informative day, reserve your spot now for our next workshop!
Duration: Three to four hours
Location: Adjectives Altamonte
Materials: Just yourself. We’ll supply everything you need including snacks and beverages too!
Workshop Fee: $145, including all materials (even paint and wax!)
|4/7: Techniques with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan||Adjectives Altamonte||
|4/19: Techniques with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan||Adjectives Altamonte||
|4/29: Techniques with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan||Adjectives Altamonte||
|5/5: Techniques with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan||Adjectives Altamonte||
|5/17: Techniques with Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan||Adjectives Altamonte||
- Class sizes are limited and payment is needed to reserve your spot. We take all major credit cards and PayPal via our secure website, or you can call in your credit card number over the phone if you prefer.
- Planning a friends night out, team outing, or party? Do you have 6 or more people? Send us quick message with the details. We can plan a special Chalk Paint® workshop party just for you and your group!
Furniture Painting Guidelines:
- To ensure that you can finish during the workshop, furniture size should not be larger than 36” tall or 36” wide (preferably wood). Small wooden chairs, end tables or nightstands are perfect. If you do not have an appropriate piece of furniture, please let us know ahead of time and we will try to find a small and inexpensive piece of furniture for you.
- You must be able to carry your piece in and take it home with you at the end
- Please wear comfortable “painting” clothes
The wonderful part of this furniture painting workshop is that you will leave with a small piece of furniture completely transformed by YOU, in a Chalk Paint® color and finish YOU have chosen! We supply all materials for you. All you need to bring to this furniture painting workhsop is yourself, dressed to paint, and your piece of furniture!
What is Chalk Paint®?
Chalk Paint® is a true artist’s medium and goes on any surface, including wood, concrete, and melamine, making it the perfect choice for ANY project – no sanding, no priming, and the flexibility to achieve a virtually unlimited number of decorative effects. In addition, it has no odor and is completely safe to use indoors. This Chalk Paint® workshop is for beginners as well as experienced painters.
Let us help you re-imagine, refresh, and restyle your space. As an exclusive seller for Chalk Paint®® by Annie Sloan in the Central Florida area, we pride ourselves on sharing these common threads of the inspiration, innovation, and individualism with Annie Sloan and with you, our community.
Now you have no excuse but to learn Annie’s inspiring techniques for painting furniture, fabric and much more! Receive up-to-date practical advice about painting furniture and using color from our authorized stockists. And let your imagination run wild in our local world of Annie Sloan.