In this unique and engaging photography workshop, you will discover how easy and fun photography can be. Leave feeling confident and fully capable of taking great photos, easily, in any scenario.
Here’s what we have in store for you:
- Build confidence using all of your camera’s settings.
- The simple recipe for taking fast accurate and amazing photos every time.
- How to use your cameras APERTURE, SHUTTER SPEED, and ISO settings.
- Smart photography fundamentals you will never forget.
- The Live Wonderful Photography Reference Guide. (It’s better than any camera manual, and it’s pocket size!)
- Guidance as you apply these trade secrets in fun interactive photography practices with a professional photographer.
All that, in one class?
Many people think it is too complex to learn how to take great photographs. Or that they are not creative enough to have “an eye” for it. But that is just not true. Danielle has taught hundreds of photography lovers this interactive and easy way to understand your camera and want to go home and keep practicing!
Are you ready to actually make great images, to feel totally inspired, and to see the world through a new lens? You are going to love what you learn – and how you learn it.
If you’re ready to have a fun-filled, informative day, reserve your spot now for our next Beginner’s Photography Workshop!
Duration: Two to three hours
Location: Adjectives Altamonte and Winter Garden (dates below)
Teacher: Danielle Werner
Materials: DSLR or mirrorless camera (detachable lens). Also, bring pen and paper (if you love to take notes). We’ll supply everything else you need including snacks and beverages too!
Cost: $95, includes the full class presentation and the Digital Reference Pocket Guide!
Save $50 when you register now. Book with a friend and save even more. It’s just $75 per person when you register together.
|3/26: Beginner's Photography Workshop||Adjectives Altamonte||
|4/2: Beginner's Photography Workshop||Adjectives Winter Garden||
|4/9: Beginner's Photography Workshop||Adjectives Altamonte||
|4/22: Beginner's Photography Workshop||Adjectives Winter Garden||
- Class sizes are limited and payment is needed to reserve your spot. We take all major credit cards and PayPal via our secure website, or you can call in your credit card number over the phone if you prefer.
- Planning a friends night out, team outing, or party? Do you have 6 or more people? Send us quick message with the details. We can plan a special Photography workshop party just for you and your group!
- Don’t have a DSLR camera but want to take the class? Call or email Danielle, she will help you rent one! (619-876-7017)
Danielle Werner is our Marketing Manager here at Adjectives. She is an international traveler, photographer, and writer. You will enjoy taking her workshops because she is a passionate and super approachable teacher. Originally from Florida, Danielle has returned after over 10 years of professional photography experience around the world and she is here to share her secrets with you!